VAI provides several formal training courses at our Technical Training and Conference Center. We are located in a very quiet and rustic area in southwest Utah, right in the heart of some of the most scenic canyon country the US has to offer. We are located about three (3) hours north of Las Vegas and just west of Zion National Park’s “Kolob Canyon” area. For best results, we recommend students fly into either St. George or Cedar City, UT., and then drive to our location (about 30 minutes). Students can also fly to Las Vegas (to see the sights after training) and make a scenic 3-hour drive to our location.
VAI offers the following vibration training courses at our location:
- ISO Category I Vibration Certification Training
- ISO Category II Vibration Certification Training
- ISO Category III Vibration Certification Training
- Vibration Database Software Training
- Vibration Data Collector Training
- Single Plane Balancing
For more information about any course or to discuss scheduling formal training at your location, call us at 815-742-1793 and speak with an ISO Cat. IV Analyst.